Voicemail does not work (Unrecognized Phone Number)

Options
anikm
anikm Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited February 2023 in My Mobile

Hello,

I try to access my voicemail directly from my phone notifications (the 5146470999 number) but I'm greeted with a message that says "you're calling from an unknown phone number; please enter your number now". I'm calling from my Fizz number but I enter my phone number anyway, and it replies with "that doesn't seem right; please enter a valid phone number".

What is UP with that? Very frustrating, especially because I'm expecting important calls in the next few weeks. Please rectify this issue for me, as this is a genuine deal-breaker.

Also want to specify that my phone number is with the 579 area code (Rive-Sud) - anything having to do with that, 'cause I've already received some odd experiences before because of that number. Just didn't think that the company that literally provisioned that number to me would be one of those places.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,098 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello anikm,
    I am sorry for the situation encountered,
    I have verified your account and I can see that you do not have voicemail in your plan.
    That is why you are not able to use it.
    You can see this by going into your account> my plans> manage plan> service agreement.
    If you want to use voicemail, you will have to add it to your plan.
    To add the voicemail to your plan, you have to make a plan change> from my plans> manage plan> change plan.
    Here you can see more details: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan
    Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a good one!
    -Eugen 

Answers

This discussion has been closed.