How do you see the exact amount of minutes left, like for data? (Follow up)

Options
Vanni
Vanni Posts: 27 ✭✭
edited February 2023 in About my account

Since the previous discussion had already been closed I thought it was appropriate to open a new one since there have been developments.

After telling me the technical team had looked at my case and the display would be updated soon, I saw there were no changes to the situation so I reopened the ticket.

They came back with the most puzzling response:

"The technical team checked and the option for you to see how many minutes you have left from an add on is not available.

It is not a display issue. It just does not show on your end.

So if you will have questions about this in the future, you can write to us and we will check and inform you."

I have no words... First of all, you would think they knew what is supposed to be on their displays or not. Secondly, it would be an important piece of information to show, it would make sense to have this feature. But of course they have every interest in encouraging customers to add the unlimited minutes option.

One thing is certain: customer service is not a reason to stay with Fizz.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,216 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Vanni,

Sorry to hear about the issue!

I re-opened the ticket as in theory the exact numbers left from the add-on should be displayed and we will have to forward the case further to discuss it also with our higher-ups.

As soon as we get any updates, we will reach you via e-mail as I will close this thread.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good one,
    -Raul

This discussion has been closed.