How can I cancel my internet subscription before was even installed?

Options
NatanHerr
NatanHerr Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited February 2023 in Internet

So, I got multiples appointments to install my internet. The first appointment the guy was super rude, call and ask if I was at home, I told him that I was just one block away, but my husband was there, that I'll right there in 2 min, he hang out, then call again and tell in a rude way that I need to do another appointment because I wasn't there, I told him if he was there just knock, he didn't even came all the way and report that we missed our appointment. The second appointment the guy came and told us that he wasn't be available to install the internet cause he needs to go on the back of the house and the path was full of snow ( I got it, it was a good reason) cause I really need to get fast my internet cause I need it for work, I stay until late cleaning all the snow, for the next they, that was our third appointment. We didn't go to work just waiting the whole day for the technician... And guess what, didn't appear and report that we missed the appointment. I contact the customer service and the solutions were just, wait until next week and tray again, so that means other day missing my classes and not having internet to work. I contact again custom service to cancel the installation and didn't let me.

Cause I need the internet urgent I got other installation from other company that did it fastest. And I need to cancel this one.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,166 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello NatanHerr,

Yo have our sincerest apologies for this situation, rest assured that this isn't the experience we want to provide to our members. I've already informed my supervisors to discus with the technicians in order to improve their visits.

As for the unsubscribe process, I see it was made and the refund was sent from our end 2 days ago. You can see it by going in the Fizz account at: My settings -> Transaction history. In the bank statement it will be visible a few days after it is in the Fizz account, since that depends only on your bank.
    In case you have any other questions, you can contact us anytime in private from this link, since we are online 24/7: https://fizz.ca/en/support

I am counting on your understanding and I wish you a great day,
    -Georgian

Answers

This discussion has been closed.