Delivery issue

medoueslati1995
medoueslati1995 Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited January 2023 in Phones

I ordered a smartphone from 01/17/2023 until now my order is blocked, I contacted customer service several times but unfortunately no explanation, just waited a bit each time, I am extremely disappointed. Even tickets without response more than 10 days !!!

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello medoueslati1995,
    I hope this message finds you well. 

I'm sorry about this situation, and I can assure you that we are here for you. I just verified your tickets and I noticed that things are moving, however, our technical team just needs some more time. It seems like the order was not properly registered, and they need to manually start the process again. You can rest assured, you did all the necessary on your end, I also left some notes on the tickets, and the technical team will handle the situation. All left to do on your end is waiting for their reply. 

If you would like some more details you can always reach out to us in private. Here is an FAQ you can use to do so https://fizz.ca/en/support#gsc.tab=0.
    Have a good one!
    -Sergiu

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,946 ✭✭

hi @medoueslati1995

This is something that Fizz must improve, it is understandable that an order can have a problem, but stay without updates this is bad. You should get an answer like your shipment was delayed for this reason, we can give you the opportunity to wait or be refund.

Hopefully this will be improved soon.

This discussion has been closed.