Phone calls do not reach voicemail.... HELP

Options
Yannick_ban
Yannick_ban Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited January 2023 in My Mobile

When someone calls me, and I do not answer, it hangs-up (beep-beep-beep...drops) rather than going to my voicemail

I accessed to the voicemail (hold #1 on my pixel 7) and I did a reset to the default message, still no luck...

In my current Fizz phone plan :

Data 20GB | Minutes Unlimited | Texts Unlimited | Coverage Canada | Coverage Canada | Voicemail Yes

Help would be greatly appreciated since I also use this number for business.

Thanks 😀📱

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,106 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Yannick_ban,

I am sorry to hear that you encounter this situation,
    I have verified your account and indeed you have the voicemail option included in your plan.
    In order to access it, please call it directly here: 1-514-647-0999
    If it does not work to call it, then please contact our customer support team in private in order to help you further.

Also, please make sure that you do not forward your calls to another number, as the voicemail will not pick up the call.

Rest your PIN for the Voicemail from your Fizz account> my plans> manage plan> dvanced Settings > PIN to Access Your Voicemail. 
    After you reset it, restart your phone and test.

One last step would be to dial this number: *61*+15146470999*11*number_of_seconds# 
    Replace  "number_of_seconds" with a multiple of 5 from 5 to 30. That is the time it takes for the voicemail to pick up the call.

Here you can see some troubleshooting steps as well: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-set-up-my-voicemail

If these do not work, please contact us in private in order to help you. :)
    Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a good day!
    -Eugen

Answers

This discussion has been closed.