Connected but no Internet for some devices

Options
Tarek
Tarek Posts: 28 ✭✭
edited February 2023 in Internet

I am facing a weird issue with my WiFi.

My router is connected, all LEDs are normally lit, however, some of my devices are connected but showing "connected with no internet". Laptop is connected via WiFi and it's working fine, TV is connected via WiFi and it's working fine, Mobile Phone 1 as well, however for Mobile Phone 2 and Access Point (connected via cable) both are not working and showing the above message.

Tried hard reset, reboot and even replacing the router, the same happens. looks like it's something with DNS, something like not able to resolve address.

Any clues?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,191 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there Tarek, 

Sorry to hear about what you are going through. I took a look at your modem and while the signals were in good standing, I noticed that there were a good amount of resets done. I see that you have entered a conversation with one of my colleagues yesterday in regards to this. 

I would like to propose to resume the discussion there so that we might help you further with all the information available to everyone.

Have a good one!
    -Paul 🖖

Answers

• Tarek
    Options

Looks like i found a fix, I found that DNS Proxy Status was enabled and set to "ht.home" (maybe it's a default setting with Fizz). I changed it to "Disabled" and issue got fixed.

• Tarek
    Options

Please ignore my last update, the issue is still ongoing

This discussion has been closed.