How do I know what time I’ll receive my motor ?

Options
Kashii
Kashii Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited January 2023 in Internet

I’ve been waiting all day and nobody has called & theirs no contact number.

what do I do about this ?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,106 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Kashii,
    Thank you for reaching out.  

I can see that you had an all-day appointment, therefore you indeed had a larger timeframe you needed to wait for the technician, however, I happily noticed that the subscription order was completed, which means that the appointment successfully took place. If you experience any issues with your connection, don't hesitate to contact us. Here is an FAQ you can use to find out how to do so https://fizz.ca/en/support#gsc.tab=0.

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,037 ✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hi @Kashii

Sorry to hear that, it is possible that the technician who had an appointment with you was unable to show up due to complications with the previous installation.

Fizz is a 100% online support, therefore, no contact number

You can reschedule another appointment yourself from the account by going to My plans → Manage my plan → Appointments. Once 24 hours have passed since the appointment's due date, the Reschedule button will appear there. You can then choose a new date and time that works best for you

PS. You can reschedule only 24h after the missing appointment

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address

• Kashii
    Kashii Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

This my first installation I wouldn’t have an issue with that. I’m asking about the time? How do I know what time someone will arrive if theirs no number nor nobody calling ?

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,037 ✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hi @Kashii

You took the appointment, you should have a picked a time slots, the tech should call you, he we call you 30 minutes before the arriving.

Your technician appointments are in your Fizz account. Simply log in and under  My plans > Manage plan > Appointments you’ll be able to view

This discussion has been closed.