Anyone had this issue while ordering a phone from fizz?

Options
Claudelle_julien
Claudelle_julien Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited January 2023 in Phones

It was said that the delivery would be a signed package,

however today fizz gave me a notice that my phone was delivered, I was home all day waiting for the delivery and nobody rang my door. I went outside to check if someone left a package, nothing. I wrote to Planète courrier to write a complaint, I am freaking out because I cant afford to throw 175$ out the window like that and I still have no phone until we figure out if somebody stole my package or if they delivered it to one of my neighbors...

Had I known this would happen, I wouldve bought my phone elsewhere!

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,197 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Claudelle_julien,

I'm sorry to hear about this situation and I can assure you that we are doing our best to provide you with a response as soon as possible. The information that we currently have is that the phone was returned to the triage center in Lachine, QC. It is also visible if you go to My settings > Order history  > See details for your phone order, and then click on the tracking number. 
    We have already escalated the situation and we are currently waiting for a response from Planete Courier. As soon as we receive more information from them, we will reach out to you immediately via email with the updates. 
    You also have the option to reach out to them, as you mentioned earlier, with the details of your order and find out more detail directly from the source. If you do so and find some useful information, we would really appreciate it if you would keep us updated too, so we can work together and resolve this matter faster. Here is an FAQ you can use to contact us in private https://fizz.ca/en/support#gsc.tab=0.

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu

Answers

• pricher
    pricher Posts: 602 ✭✭
    Options

If the delivery of your SIM card is flagged as delivered but you haven’t received it, or if there’s an issue with the delivery of your phone:

1. Log into your account and go to My settings.
    2. Click on Order history See details.
    3. Click on the shipping number to go to the carrier’s website.
    4. Check on the website of the courier service that the delivery address is correct: if it’s incorrect or incomplete, contact the carrier service directly so they can correct the address and make a new delivery attempt.

If the courier service cannot make a new delivery attempt, contact us using the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner of this FAQ during our business hours

• Gabriel1
    Gabriel1 Posts: 50 ✭✭
    Options

J'ai acheté en novembre et tout a bien été...

This discussion has been closed.