Payment issue / Can't delete an old credit card

Options
Riadh S. #33443
Riadh S. #33443 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited December 2022 in Internet

My account has been suspended due to payment failed as my credit card has been expired and couldn't add a new credit card as I reached the maximum amount of credit cards on my account I also tried to delete one of the old credit cards but get an error as I couldn't delete any card that Not associated to my account ? I opened a ticket on the 12/25 but still didn't get anything back yet..

Not even yet in progress .. I reached it to CS on WhatsApp and Messenger and was told that they will investigate this and escalate it to technical team (Shared with them through messenger my credit card up/front as well as my personal idk if this legit or not but this is what they asked for to fix this matter .. I also asked a question and and discussion has been opened/closed without fixing the issues (Only delete one of my credit cards to be able to add new one to process with the payment)

This is definitely the worst user experience regarding with an internet provided that i never had..

I have been sharing my personal phone data to be able to work and this is gonna cost hundreds of $..

Please fix this asap or just cancel my account and I'll order another internet service from different provider .. I can't believe how they re not able to delete one of my credit cards

How I can fix this as I'm not able to connect to the internet also no customer service is available ?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,148 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Riadh S. #33443,

I'm sorry for the situation you experienced, and I can assure you that we did our best to provide you with a solution as soon as possible. I just verified your account and I noticed that the ticket was resolved on the 29th, and your plan is now active. Please feel free to reach back to us in private if you still experience any other issues. Here is an FAQ you can use to contact us https://fizz.ca/en/support#gsc.tab=0.

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,054 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Riadh S. #33443

Here we are users, usually the support is able to reset the maximum credit card reached.

Please contact then using the chat

You can chat in direct

• Sign into your account

• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode

• Choose the option 💬 chat

• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Other means of contact

• Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814

• By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

• benakev
    benakev Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Options

basically you need to add a new cc before deleting your old one.

This discussion has been closed.