Modem lost by Postal Service; Fizz then invoiced me afterwards!!!!

Seanybravo1243
Seanybravo1243 Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited December 2022 in Internet

Hello

Could you please refund me the $225 fees for the "modem that was not returned"?

I returned my modem with it's bar-return code on Saturday, November 5th 2022 and it was lost on the post-office's end.

I called post office customer service and explained, but they said returns are sent in Fizz's name and not mine, so Fizz would have to call the post office.

I explained the situation to Fizz via Fizz Facebook chat support,

This is what I was told by "Florin" in the Fizz Facebook chat support after doing so on December 16th, 2022 at 5:37pm:

"Thank you for the quick reply.

I have escalated the matter to our specialized team so they can verify and correct the situation.

Rest assured you will not be charged for the modem as the situation will be taken care of as soon as possible.

Once we have an answer we will contact you via e-mail with a proper solution.

If you have any questions please let us know.

I wish you have a great evening.

-Florin"

-----------------------------------------------------

I never received any email by Fizz, except the one I received this morning, telling me that my credit card was charged full amount to pay for the modem that they think I never returned....

Someone please help me in pointing me in the right direction. This is completely unprofessional and upsetting as I cannot call Fizz directly.

Thank You.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello there Seanybravo1243

Rest assured that we are still looking into your return of the modem and once this is all solved we will issue a refund for the charge made on your account. 

Have a good one!
    -Paul

Answers

This discussion has been closed.