I tried asking a question about not connecting to a phone call and my question was closed and...

Options
Sean G. #4365
Sean G. #4365 Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited December 2022 in Phones

and i cannot access chat support, also the chat agent closed the chat before I could respond to their last question .

I cannot "turn off" automatic network selection as requested by the agent.

also the agent said if I can test my sim in in another phone. I cannot use the fizz sim in my friend's phone as their phone is carrier locked to another carrier. however, when I put their sim in my phone, I can complete a phone call.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,106 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Sean G. #4365,

Thank you for being part of the Fizz community!
    As for the issue with your calls, I am sorry to hear about it.
    I verified the conversation you had in the live chat with the agent. From what I see she opened a ticket for the technical team in order to make verifications on their end.
    You can find the ticket in your Fizz account at: My settings -> My tickets. Also, when we will have replies on it, we will inform you via email.
    We remain online so you can contact us anytime following the steps from this link: https://fizz.ca/en/support

I am counting on your understanding and I wish you a great end of the year!
    -Georgian

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,037 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Sean G. #4365

What phone do you use, to see why you cannot select a different operator? All the phone sold in Canada after the 1st dec 2017 must be unlocked bylaw

This discussion has been closed.