When will the $100 bonus referral end?

Options
KK3
KK3 Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited January 2023 in My Mobile

I can't find the end date for the $100 bonus. Could someone advise?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,172 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @KK3 ,

Thank you for being part of the Fizz community!

Indeed, currently there isn't a date announced for when the 100$ referral bonus will be changed.

As for your other question, the referral code since it is applied when you activate the plan, it will have the value from the moment when you use it, not the one when you ordered the SIM in case it will change.

You can find more information related to the referral code from this FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-kind-of-rewards-do-i-earn-for-inviting-friends

Have a great day,

-Georgian

Answers

• CJ Ref Code B43SA
    CJ Ref Code B43SA Posts: 288 ✭✭
    Options

There isn't one, so I suggest you make use of it asap! It's likely going to be at least until end of year, but you never know - as the amount is subject to change, as it has already in December.

• KK3
    KK3 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

If ordering the SIM now, would the referral bonus be based on the date of the SIM ordered or would it be based on the activation date?

• CJ Ref Code B43SA
    CJ Ref Code B43SA Posts: 288 ✭✭
    Options

Bonuses are captured at checkout, so if you order now you're ok, even if the promo goes back to $25 tomorrow for example. It won't be credited to you right away, but it'll be locked in and you can see it in your account.

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭
    Options

Hello, indeed there is no end date for this bonus.

Please note that this bonus applies on the activation of your first plan with Fizz (you can not use it for the existing account). During the activation process you need to apply it on either your Mobile or Internet plan.

• Sensei007
    Sensei007 Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Options

You can also go to a store to buy a sim card next time you make a referal, it's good to know if you're up against time.

• LiamBron
    LiamBron Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Unfortunately there isn't a set date; I expect they will update the website when there is a week or so remaining for the deal. That or they might have this only apply for 2022 and have it finish in the New Year.

• Sensei007
    Sensei007 Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Options

I might add that the promos usually don't last very long. So it's better to act fast.

• Telephono
    Telephono Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Options

I would guess after NY they will remove it.

This discussion has been closed.