Data pack for France is not working
My phone can't connect to France mobile network even tho I paid for a 1go pack.
My device is compatible, roaming is enabled, I tried to reconnect to all available networks. Also tried to power cycle. Looks like it is connecting to the network but authentication is failing.
What can I do?
Whizz Posts: 16,209
Hello @Julien C. 10331,
I am sorry to hear that you encounter this situation,
I have verified your account and I can see that you have consumed the data from the Travel Add-on that you bought.
If you want to keep using data while travelling, you need to buy another travel add-on for data.
To do that, go into your account> my plans> manage plan> The extras> Travel Add-ons.
Also, you can add money to your wallet if you want to pay for use.
On this FAQ you can find more detials: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-travelling-outside-my-coverage-zone-what-are-my-roaming-options
Thank you for your understanding!
Have a good one! ⚡️
Jessy_ref_i88b6 Posts: 3,825
Double check the APN configuration https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-are-fizz-network-settings-apn
A wrong configuration can work in Quebec but not when you are in roaming
Steps to follow for configuring the APN can vary from one phone to another. Here's an example:
Settings → Connections → Mobile networks → Access Point Names → APN
Fizz APN settings are:
- APN: mobile.bm
- MMSC: http://mms.mobile.bm
- MMS proxy: mmsproxy.mobile.bm
- MMS port: 80
- APN type: default,mms,supl
You can chat in direct
• Sign into your account
• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
• Choose the option 💬 chat
• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.
Other means of contact
• Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814
• By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/0