No service

Options
Guevin
Guevin Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited December 2022 in My Mobile

It seems like I'm not the only one who does not have anymore services since 12 am suddenly...

But, am I the only one who's gotten their Outlook account compromised ever since Fizz's network went down? I got compromised 3 times (first time at the same time that their network service went down and second and third time around 1:40 am...). I got a notification on my Microsoft Authenticator app saying that a password was added to my account, but it was not me. Non-stop was getting unusual Microsoft Authenticator notification... I got scared at the point of taking off my SIM card, because I was starting to think that Fizz was getting attacked and I'm still thinking that. Also, when I contacted Fizz's Support, they told me that "my SIM card was changed at 12:09 am", but I did not change my Fizz SIM card... very weird.

They're probably getting their service attacked right now and if you have the same issue I explained above, I highly suggest you take off their SIM card from your phone until they find out what's wrong.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,186 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Guevin,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    A ticket was already escalated and we will verify what happened, rest assured. 
    You will be contacted via email as soon as possible with a solution.

Have a good one,
    -Alex

This discussion has been closed.