Why does your service have several interruption?
Why does your service have several interruption? Many times the internet stops. What is your solution for this issue?
Politely, if this situation continue, I will cancel my account and go with another supplier.
Looking forward to your immediate response.
Thank you !
Whizz Posts: 16,240
I am sorry to hear about this.
I have verified the connection and all signals are within normal values.
I can see however some disconnections.
Here you can find some troubleshooting you can try: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/my-wi-fi-network-cutting-how-do-i-fix-it
I can see that you already contacted our support. If it persists, please continue the discussion with them.
Have a good one,
Jess_i88b6 Posts: 4,014
Here we are users, you problem can be from different sources.
- Poor wifi signal (If you are using the wifi)
- Some problem with the signal coming for the coaxial cable
- Some problem with the configuration (an hard reset can be helpful)
- and others
Can you please check if the coaxial cable is well connected.
If you want to make an hard reset
If you want to re-enable the Wi-Fi capability of your Fizz Wi-Fi modem, you'll need to reset it to its factory settings by holding down the reset button on the back of the device for ten (10) seconds.
In order to have the signal checked, you need to contact the support
You can chat in direct
• Sign into your account
• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
• Choose the option 💬 chat
• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.
Other means of contact
• Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814
• By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/0
Mamie Posts: 1,784
Hi, there have been some service interruptions in some areas. Customer service will check if there are maintenance works in your case, or if it is your modem that is not responding to the signal. Go to this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble with a question mark, to your right, click on it and then another click. You can chat with support. The "login" page may open to enter your account.0