How to escalate a technical situation with Fizz ?

Options
francois L. 51113
francois L. 51113 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited December 2022 in My Mobile

Not to get into all the details but my line is being inactive for the past 5 days and there seems to be no solution in sight.

il all transparency, line was bought for my kids. Data only and it serves its purpose well. Being a Videotron client, by the magic of a family bundle, it is cheaper for me to transfert the line from Fizz to the parent company (Videotron).

For a transfer to be possible from one carrier to another the phone line needs to be active, so that a SMS challenge can be sent to cut on potential fraud. And that is we’re the fun began 5 days ago. Fizz cannot (or will not) reactivate this number

I’ve done countless chat sessions with support, a ticket was opened with the technical people and not much is happening. It is IMPOSSIBLE to talk to someone with Fizz and I’ve spent way too many hours on this situation.

anyone experienced lengthy technical problems with Fizz and were able to escalate to a real human not hiding behind a chat or email ? Would like to resolve the issue and any pointers are welcome.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @francois L. 51113 ,

I hope this email finds you well.

I'm really sorry to hear that you experience some issues with the transfer. I just verified your account and I can see that your case is handled by our dedicated team, and I can assure you that they are the ones entitled to assist you going further. I would kindly suggest you keep in touch with them in private, via email, and they will do their best to help you out.

Have a good one!

-Sergiu

Answers

• Mamie
    Mamie Posts: 1,784 ✭✭
    Options

@francois L. 51113

Hi, unfortunately, everything is 100% online at Fizz and you cannot speak on the phone or directly with an employee. The two current platforms for communicating with customer service are chat and Facebook Messenger. In your account, the option to open a ticket at My Settings/Contact Form.

It is difficult to answer your question directly. We don't know what happened to cause your mobile plan to no longer be active. We are subscribers here on this forum, maybe that's why you post this message? Not knowing the problem, would it be possible to buy you another Fizz SIM card in a Jean Coutu pharmacy, in the Couche-Tard chain or in 14 metro stations (if you live in Montreal) if this is the cause of base. And then reactivate your package for the transfer? Normally after 5 days technically your plan can be reactivated.

This discussion has been closed.