It seems imposible to buy a phone on Fizz

Options
Milky_Way1995
Milky_Way1995 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited December 2022 in Phones

Hi. I am trying to buy a Samsung phone on Fizz, but every time I select any phone, it says ''someone was faster'' and it is now unavailable. Did this happen to anyone else? What can I do? Thanks!

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,191 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Milky_Way1995,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing the phone through Fizz!

In case the phone stock is indeed running low, you might encounter this message. If this happens again, it would be best to try purchasing it again from an incognito page, just so you can make sure this is not caused by the browser's cookies & cache memory. I can see that you have managed to purchase the device in the meantime, so I assume the situation was fixed.

We remain at your disposal for anything else!

Have a good one,

-Ionut

Answers

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 109 ✭✭
    Options

It happened to me on a few occasions. I suspect the initial shopping pages of the website don't show the "live" inventory, but rather the inventory from many hours ago, and that when we try to buy a certain phone, the annoying ''someone was faster'' message pops up. It bugged the hell out of me when I kept returning to the initial shopping pages and the phone I wanted kept showing as available, yet the annoying 'someone was faster'' message kept appearing when I'd try buying it. :(

This discussion has been closed.