Invoice size

Options
Alexane R.
Alexane R. Posts: 13 ✭✭
edited December 2022 in Break Room

I downloaded an invoice for my accountant, and the size is now 34Mb for a single page..

Before this was not the case. Please correct this asap.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Alexane R.,

I am sorry for the situation encountered,

I have investigated the matter and it appears that some invices, when you download them, are quite large on average 35mb. 

In order to fix this, can you please contact us in private in order to escalate a ticket to our technical team?

I was unable to find your account using the email you registered on the community hub.

If anyones else has this issue, my advice is to contact us in private via social media or chat in order to escalate the matter further. :) 

Thank you for reporting this and for bringing awareness to the other community users. 

Also, as the picture you posted has some details from your account, I have deleted it. In the future, if you post a picture from your account, cover the information in the header. 

Thank you for your understanding!

Have a good day!

-Eugen  ⚡️

Answers

• Mamie
    Mamie Posts: 1,784 ✭✭
    Options

@Alexane R.

Hi, there was another subscriber with this problem on the forum.

Maybe open a ticket in your account to let tech support know who might fix the situation. My settings/Contact forms/

• Alexane R.
    Options

is this everyone?

• neverwinter
    neverwinter Posts: 2,031 ✭✭
    Options

That is huge

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,041 ✭✭
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hi @Alexane R.

The problem is the JavaScript that they use to create the PDF on the client side, when you click on download the PDF you are really downloading 1.5MBytes. Why did they do that? Probably it is easy, it will cut computational time? I don't know.

You can and should contact the support, probably for this kind of problem will be the best option to open a ticket directly, don't hold your breath, I believe that this will not be a priority for Fizz.

You can always reprint in PDF or do other manipulations to reduce the size when I reprint in PDF i got 132KBytes

• Mario_FQDZA
    Mario_FQDZA Posts: 3,160 ✭✭
    Options

Take a Screen Capture of the .pdf?

• Quentin S. #6707
    Options

Yep was going to create a post. 9 invoices is 294mo.

• Alexane R.
    Options

hi @Whizz I have opened a support ticket, this is what they ansered:

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Options

Hello Alexane R. 

I've just raised a ticket for the issue you reported. You can follow the avancement of the ticket directly from your account : "My Settings" / "My tickets" and you will receive a notification via e-mail at the address associated with your account (address which was changed a few days ago). 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

Have a nice day,

-Ionut  

This discussion has been closed.