Wi-Fi is constantly disconnecting, I tried everything!

Options
Terzian
Terzian Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited November 2022 in Internet

It’s been a whole week now I’m having constant disconnection from my Wi-Fi.

I tried everything that is mentioned in the support hub and it is still happening.

I would be working on my phone or my laptop and then suddenly it switches me to cellular data because it is completely disconnected. The issue is that it comes and goes so there is no specific time when I have a stable internet.

this is jeopardizing my work and it’s unacceptable that I’ve been trying to contact support for a week with no help.

If I loose my job because of the Wi-Fi, it’s on you guys!

please someone help me out on this

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,384 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Terzian,
    I am sorry for the situation you encounter,
    I have verified your account and I can see that you have contacted our customer support team.
    We have scheduled an appointment with a technician to come to your place in order to have a look at your connection on site.
    Make sure that someone over 18 years old is present at the time of the appointment.
    Here you can see more details: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address
    If you want to get help in the future from the community and not customer service, please give the community users more details on the issue so they have something to go on and advise you.
    Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a good one!
    -Eugen 

Answers

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Options

peut-être la boite wifi de fizz a un problème

• Terzian
    Options

Oui peut-être! mais c'est tellement frustrant que personne ne répond lorsque j'essaie de contacter le support. c'est juste inacceptable. Je comprends qu'ils n'ont pas de centre d'appels, mais au moins un support de chat décent pour aider à comprendre quel est le problème!!

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Options

oui exacte on est laissé un peu avec nos problèmes

• Terzian
    Options

Still no Internet! I tried everything again, this is just humiliating…

This discussion has been closed.