concerning my payment method

Options
Nabil A. 16945
Nabil A. 16945 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited November 2022 in About my account

today I tried to change my payment method by adding a new credit card but it was not accepted {the transaction was denied }

then I called the credit company to verified the reasons but they did not find any reason to be denied , so they advised me to contact with you

please take note that my payment method I used right now will be expired at January 2023

thank you.

Best Answer

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,757 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi

To pay for your Fizz plans, you can use:

• Visa or Mastercard credit card
    • prepaid Visa or Mastercard
    • Debit Mastercard or Visa Debit card

Only one-off payments are accepted with Vanilla prepaid cards

You CANNOT use: 

• American Express (Amex), Dinners and others credit cards 
    • A debit card 
    • A foreign credit/debit card 
    • Funds from your Fizz Wallet 

IMPORTANT - Address associated to the Credit Card

When you enter the information for your payment method, the billing address associated to your card must correspond to the address you declared to your bank for that card. The right info must be entered in the corresponding fields, and the address needs to be 100% identical. Pay attention to the following items:

• The name of the street (Ave, avenue)
    • Special works (Saint, St, Ste)
    • Hyphens
    • Spaces
    • Spelling

Tip: Make a copy and paste of what is written in your credit card statement.

If the address and postal code that you associate to your payment method are not identical to that declared to your bank for that card, you won’t be able to add this payment method.

Your payment was rejected?

If a message informing you that your payment was rejected and you’re not sure why, contact our Customer Service team: log into your Fizz account and simply click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner during our business hours.

After adding your payment method(s) to your Fizz account, make sure that EACH of your plans is associated with one of them:  

1. Log into your Fizz account. 

2. Select your plan, and click on Manage/Payment method 

3. Select the payment method you wish to use each month to pay for that plan.  

source - https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-payment-methods-can-i-use

Answers

• Nabil A. 16945
    Nabil A. 16945 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hi there

the credit card I want to add to my payment method is compatible with all requirements ( I have used it as my payment method with FIZZ before, it is visa card finish ********4274), where you can find it in my history payments

the address is according with the address on the statement of my bank

I tried to use the chat bubble but did not find it !!!!!

I still waiting to chat with you directly

thank you

Nabil.

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,448 ✭✭
    Options

To contact customer service open this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues and just scroll down until you see the green bubble with a question mark.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,104 admin
    Options

Hello Nabil A. 16945,
    Thank you for reaching out,
    Please, contact our customer support in private by going to any of our FAQs, scroll down and find the "?" bubble.
    Once you click on that, choose chat and you will be connected with a customer support agent.
    This is the community and we can't help you here, as this is a public page and we do not advise you or any other person to share private information of any kind.
    You can use the steps @PF_Ref_D2U9A provided you with to reach us in private.
    I count on your understanding!
    Have a good one! 
    -Eugen 

This discussion has been closed.