I received my new SIM card in the mail and tried to activate it but it would not . Any suggestions on what to do?
Hello Liamb,I hope this message finds you well.I'm sorry to hear that you experienced some issues activating your new SIM card and we are here for you. I would kindly suggest you reach out to our customer service representatives on the live chat, and they will gladly help you out. Here is a link you can use to contact us https://fizz.ca/en/support#gsc.tab=0.Cheers!-Sergiu
Can you give us more information?
If you have a problem with the graphical interface for the activation, please try to use the browser in private mode. Don't forget to use a referral code in order to receive 50$, and yes you can use mine. If you don't like mine, you can pick one from here. https://forum.fizz.ca/en/discussion/2198337/this-is-the-place-for-your-referral-codes-here-and-only-here
This is the guide for the activation https://fizz.ca/en/faq/activate, for the swap https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-can-i-change-sim-card-associated-my-mobile-plan
If you completed the procedure, did you try to put the card on the phone? My account was on pending activation, but I was able to use the phone.
You can chat in direct
• Sign into your account
• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
• Choose the option 💬 chat
• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.
Other means of contact
• Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814
• By private message on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca
• By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/
Hi, in your account. My plans / Manage my plan / Change my SIM card / Activate my SIM card
If you have difficulty, change your browser, empty the cache and put it in private mode and try it again.
If you still have a problem, contact customer service. Go to this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble with a question mark, to your right, click on it and then another click. You can chat with support. The "login" page may open to enter your account. Chat is the faster way.
You can also use Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/