I waited ALL DAY for the technician and he NEVER came to my home.
This is NOT acceptable.
How can we communicate with that technician?
Hello @Hans2022 ,
I hope this message finds you well.
I'm sorry to hear that the technician could not make it to the appointment you had. I just verified your account and I noticed that you managed to contact us and reschedule your appointments. Please feel free to reach back to us in private anytime if you need more information or further assistance. Here is an FAQ on how to do so https://fizz.ca/en/support.
Have a good one!
Sorry to hear that, it is possible that the technician who had an appointment with you was unable to show up due to complications with the previous installation.
You can reschedule another appointment yourself from the account by going to My plans → Manage my plan → Appointments. Once 24 hours have passed since the appointment's due date, the Reschedule button will appear there. You can then choose a new date and time that works best for you.
If you need to contact the support
You can chat in direct
• Sign into your account
• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address
• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
• Choose the option 💬 chat
• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.
Other means of contact
• Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814
• By private message on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca
• By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/
15 minutes waiting for ''green'' chat on the site.... client services is so-so if you ask me
I have a second address scheduled for installation tomorrow, how can I check if a technician will in fact come to my place. I do not wish to wait another full day.
communicating with your company is not easy.
Here we are users, the technician must come tomorrow, I believe that you should have a priority
But like I said here we are users :(