Why can't I access any websites with mobile data?

ahmed R. 2691
ahmed R. 2691 Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited November 2022 in My Mobile

I can't seem to access any websites on my phone with mobile data. Only with Wi-fi internet. Other apps such as Instagram and Whatsapp seem to be working with mobile data though. But when I try to open any websites such as google I get an error message that I'm not connected to the internet even though I have more than enough mobile data left on my plan.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓

Hello ahmed R. 2691,

First of all, thank you for being part of the Fizz community.
    Following the verifications in your account, the status of the plan is in good stand, and everything should work properly.
    I see that you already contacted us in private.
    Considering the Instagram and WhatsApp applications work with the mobile data, my advise would be to test the SIM into another phone as well, besides restarting, enable- disable airplane mode, verify the APN settings on your phone and manually select other Fizz networks.
    You can find all the steps for the APN and networks from this FAQ, they are the same even if you are or not in the coverage area, the difference is that when you are out, you have to enable the roaming option: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/i-m-outside-my-coverage-zone-and-my-mobile-data-isn-t-working-why

I hope this will help you and I wish you a great day,
    -Georgian

Answers

This discussion has been closed.