I need to speak with an agent about a payment/refferall bonus

Kyyy
Kyyy Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited October 2022 in My Mobile

Hello I got the email to confirm that I received my referral bonus but when I click on the get my code the code section is blank and when I go to my account under referral bonuses it says the referral has already been received and used but I have no discount on my order and it's still demanding payment please get back to me ASAP as l have to sort this out before I pay next or I feel I will never get the referral discount

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,812 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Kyyy,
    Thank you for contacting us.  

I just verified your account and I can see the email that you are referring to, and the fact that your $25 referral bonus appears as used. I can see that the automatic payment for your monthly plan failed recently, and there may have been an attempt to use the referral bonus on that payment. Since the payment failed, there may be a display issue on the website. I would kindly suggest you to make sure that everything is alright on your side with the payment method, and use the "Proceed to payment button" which can be found in My plans. 

Feel free to reach back to us in private if you need more assistance. Here is an FAQ on how to contact us https://fizz.ca/en/support#gsc.tab=0.
    Have a good one!
    -Sergiu

Answers

This discussion has been closed.