I have a 120mbps plan but when I run a speed test, it only shows 15mbps. What can I do to get it back to the faster speed?
I hope this message finds you well. I noticed that you contacted us in private on the 1st of the month when at the end of the conversation you mentioned you will give a try to a factory reset the following day. I can see that we were not contacted back since, however, we are always here if the issue persists, and we will gladly look into the situation with you. Here is an FAQ on how to contact us https://fizz.ca/en/support#gsc.tab=0. Please feel free to reach back to us in private anytime.
Have a good one!
First I would recommend to reboot your modem. If reboot doesn't help try to factory reset it. If factory reset doesn't help either, contact customer support by chat.
Thanks. Unplugged the modem for 2 minutes and replugged. Same result. Can anyone tell me how to do a factory reset? Thanks in advance
Did you try with a device connected on the WiFi or over the ethernet?
If you want to reset it to its factory settings by holding down the reset button on the back of the device for ten (10) seconds.
However, you need to wait at least 10 minutes after that and reconfigure the password
I will try to contact the support in order to check your line before doing the reset
You can chat in direct
• Sign into your account
• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
• Choose the option 💬 chat
• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.
Other means of contact
• Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814
• By private message on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca
• By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/
Thanks Jessy and Andrei
I have to go out to a meeting but will try your suggestions when I get home.
Hopefully it will be resolved.