Why i can not pay with my credit card.i can not pay with another card . I don’t know why

Options
Xinxin M.
Xinxin M. Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited October 2022 in About my account

I cann t pay with another payment. I cannt also change my billing adress . If i associate with a new plan . That will be more expensive . I only want to keep my current plan. But i cann t pay or it will be suspended tonight

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,152 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello hello Xinxin M. 

I see that you have already contacted us in private in regards to your payment and that my colleague has created a ticket for you. We will reach back to you through the email registered to your account once the ticket is resolved and we have an update from the technical team. 

You can view the ticket in your account by going into My Settings---->My Tickets

Have a good one!
    -Paul

Answers

• Mamie
    Mamie Posts: 1,784 ✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options

@Xinxin M.

Hi, there is a technical problem on the Fizz site. You should contact Fizz customer service for that. Sign into your account then go to this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues

and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble with a question mark, to your right, click on it and then another click. Ask for priority because of your deadline.

This discussion has been closed.