Unable to get refund for modem return

Options
mkpmkp
mkpmkp Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited October 2022 in About my account

Hi,

I am posting this here as I'm unsure where to turn to anymore. I had to leave Fizz on July 1st and promptly returned the modem with instructions that were given to me.

I have, as proof, a photo of the receipt containing the tracking number, given to me by Canada Post.

On their website, it shows the package as having been delivered on July 6th.

Despite this, I have since then been charged $258.69 for the modem.

I have already contacted online support multiple times and got the same response every time: "somebody will look into it and we'll send your refund once we receive it". Even though I provided proof it was delivered.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do anymore, so I'm just posting here in case someone has any ideas.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,225 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @mkpmkp ,

Sorry to hear about the situation encountered!

We verified the modem`s whereabouts further and saw that there is an issue with the delivery as it was not delivered to our deposit, but somewhere else.

Rest assured as we will investigate further, and we will reach you back via e-mail as soon as we get any updates.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused but we would like to thank you for your understanding and collaboration in this matter.

Have a good one,

-Raul

Answers

• Mamie
    Mamie Posts: 1,784 ✭✭
    Options

@mkpmkp

Hi, Have you been in your account just recently to see the current status. If you look in Settings/Transaction History/All Transactions to check your last transaction? Normally it takes up to 6 weeks.

There are different employees in Fizz's customer service department. Surely some have more experience than others. The quickest and only method I would say is to try chatting again. Go to: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues

and just scroll down until you see the green bubble with a question mark which you click on, then a second click and you can chat with support.

In addition, go to your account and open a complaint ticket with the photo of your Canada Post receipt as proof. Settings/Contact forms/

Hope this can help you.

• mkpmkp
    mkpmkp Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hi, thanks for your response.

Yes, I've checked the transaction history. The last was the one where I was charged for the modem.

I've gone through three employees now. I've received more or less the same response every time, unfortunately. I guess I'll keep trying.

I did not know about the contact forms. I'll try that, too.

This discussion has been closed.