Transfer of my number to Fizz from Koodo was unsuccessful

Options
brianp
brianp Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited October 2022 in My Mobile

Hi, could the Fizz team please connect with me. I tried to press chat, but it didn't load anything.

I tried to transfer my Koodo number (area code 343) in Ottawa to a new Fizz SIM last night.

I got messages back from Fizz that my IMEI was not valid, but it was exactly what is my phone's IMEI.

I think there is no reason why it should not work to transfer my number.

Can someone from Fizz please reach out to me to discuss a next step and/or troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Brian

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,203 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello brianp,
    I hope this message finds you well. 

I'm really sorry to hear about this situation and I can assure you that we are here for you. I would kindly suggest you to try and contact us from multiple FAQs, resolving issues for example, https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues. It should open up a chat session once you access this page. 
    I verified your transfer request and  noticed that this is indeed the error code we are receiving, that the IMEI is not correct. If you contact us, we can try together using your account number. 
    If you still cannot contact us on live chat from the device you already used, you can try a different browser, or even a different device. 

We are looking forward to chatting with you.
    Have a good one!
    -Sergiu

This discussion has been closed.