My friend cannot receive gifted data I send. she has monthly data plan.

Meng
Meng Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in My Mobile

My friend cannot receive gifted data I send.

she has monthly data plan, her setting is not in incognito mode and yet, I received the following message when I try to send:

"This member cannot receive gifts because they do not have a mobile data plan"

any idea how can I solve the issue??

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,803 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Meng,
    I hope this message finds you well. 

I'm sorry to hear about this situation and I can assure you that we are here to help you. There could be the possibility that she was on incognito mode, and could not receive the data, however since this is not the case, this situation could also encounter if she is an end-user on her Fizz account. If this is indeed the case, she will have to remove the end user, and once she does, you can try to send the data again. Here is an FAQ on how to remove an end user https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-remove-user-from-my-plan.

If the situation persists, please feel free to contact us on any communication channel of your liking, Facebook messenger, WhatsApp, live chat, etc. You can do so by accessing any of our FAQs, the one above for example, going to the lower right corner of the screen and then clicking on the (?) question mark icon. You will then be able to see our available communication channels. 

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu

Answers

This discussion has been closed.