Is it possible to get into fizz without credits cards ?

Options
John34
John34 Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in Welcome and join

Hi, my girlfriend and I moved to canada last week, we ordered a credit card at our bank but it's coming to us late so I was wondering if it's possible to activate home internet + mobile forfait without a canadian credit card for now and once we get it we just put it in the service. We really need mobile forfait and internet since we're from europe and are looking for jobs.

Thanks for answers.

John

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,101 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello John34,
    I hope this message finds you well. 

I'm glad to hear that you are interested in our services and we will be happy to have you as our customer. However, I do not know if the option Jessy_ref_i88b6  presented, with the virtual card as we are only accepting physical card, with a name, address and expiration date assigned to them, but it is worth trying. 
    If this will not work, you will need to wait until you get a Canadian Visa/Mastercard debit or credit card that accepts recurring payments in order to subscribe to our services, and you can find more info on the FAQ indicated by our fellow community member https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-payment-methods-can-i-use.

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,037 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @John34

But you can use your credit cards and swap it after or you can try with a virtual credit card such koho

Text from the FAQ https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-payment-methods-can-i-use

To pay for your Fizz plans, you can use:

• Visa or Mastercard credit card
    • A prepaid Visa or Mastercard
    • Debit Mastercard or Visa Debit card

Only one-off payments are accepted with Vanilla prepaid cards

You CANNOT use: 

• American Express (Amex), Dinners and others credit cards 
    • A debit card 
    • A foreign credit/debit card 
    • Funds from your Fizz Wallet

This discussion has been closed.