Am I able to get it at 53 and do I keep my perks? And does it stay at 53$?
Hello hello jonathan L. 3175 !Issuing a plan change will not strip you of your perks and once put in the request to change the plan the price will stay until you do another plan change.Have care however as the plan change feature is available until the last 4.5 days, 108 hours, of the plan since during those days the plan enters what we call it "Freeze Period". It's a time period during which no changes can be done to any of our plans until the new cycle rolls in.Here is our policy in regards to this along with the FAQ about changing your internet plans: Policy: Plan change policy | FizzPlan Change for Home Internet Plans: I would like to change my Fizz Home Internet plan. How do I do this? | FizzJust go into your account---->My Plans---->Press the Manage Plan button that is on the internet plan---->Adjust Plan. After that the process will start and walk you through the steps. Have a good one!-Paul
Hi @jonathan L. 3175
You should contact the support, they will arrange that for you
You can chat in direct
• Sign into your account
• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
• Choose the option 💬 chat
• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.
Other means of contact
• Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814
• By private message on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca
• By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/
Yes yes and yes.
Just change the plan in your account.
Just go to: My account/My plans/Manage plans/Adjust plan. Pick the same you have, but at the new price. Changes will be applied at the renewal of the plan.