The tecnichian has not came yet !!!!

Options
Farzad
Farzad Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in Internet

I am waiting from morning till know and the tecnichian has not came yet !!!

I lost all of my day and lost all of my salary today.

Answers

• Mamie
    Mamie Posts: 1,784 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Farzad, we are subscribers to this forum. Normally, the appointment can go until 8:00 P.M. The technician should inform you if there is a delay. Maybe he had an incident beyond his control. Wait a while longer to see if he will come. If not, the appointment dates/time frames are updated in real-time, so if you've missed the appointment and the ones available are not suitable for you, choose the earliest one you can find then check again from time to time to see if you can find anything earlier.

To do this, you'll have to go to "My plans" -> "Manage plan" -> "Reschedule".

This FAQ page might help you with more information if needed: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address

Would it be possible for you to ask a relative to be present so as not to miss another day of work, if necessary.

• Mataze
    Mataze Posts: 2,070 ✭✭
    Options

Sorry to hear, it is possible that the technician who had an appointment with you was unable to show up due to complications with the previous installation.

You can reschedule another appointment yourself from the account by going to My plans → Manage my plan → Appointments. Once 24 hours have passed since the appointment's due date, the Reschedule button will appear there. You can then choose a new date and time that works best for you

PS. You can reschedule only 24h after the missing appointment

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,150 admin
    Options

Hello Farzad,
    I am sorry for the delay encountered,
    I have verified your account and I can see that the technician did come to the installation appointment. 
    Also, I can see that your connection works and you are able to use your services.
    Thank you for your interest in our services!
    We sincerely apologize for the delay, the technician had a more difficult installation before yours and that is why he came later.
    Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a good one!
    -Eugen

This discussion has been closed.