This support is more than outrageous.

Options
FuckThisSupport
FuckThisSupport Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in About my account

I create a window to talk to someone to heard noise constantly like im receving message to not see anything. Now Im trying to re open it and it wont. I haven't been able to use my LTE for the last 10 days after I upgraded my package to a 8GB instead of a 3GB what a bummer to not have LTE when paying more. The support is so inexistant that I am wondering why I am paying money when I can't even contact anyone without losing 1hour of my life.

Fix your support.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,214 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

You have my apologies for the issues encountered after the plan change. We are doing our best to answer as fast as possible to everyone.

About the difficulty to open the chat bubble, to make sure everything will work properly next time try to open it after you remove the cookies and caches from your current browser or connect from an incognito page.

Related to the data issue, I see that a ticket was created and our technical team is at the moment investigating in order to resolve it.
    You can follow the progress on the ticket from your Fizz account by going at: My settings -> My tickets. Also, once it is resolved we will inform you via email.
    We remain available 24/7 for any other questions in the meantime, so please contact us following the steps from this link: https://fizz.ca/en/support 

Have a great day,
    -Georgian

Answers

This discussion has been closed.