Travel add-on: Europe

Options
Lexaribak
Lexaribak Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in My Mobile

Good day, we are airline employees and frequently travel to Europe. We ALWAYS bought Europe data add-ons; it was convenient and relatively affordable (C$5+tx). As of Sep 1'22, Fizz DOUBLED the price. Why? At $10+tx per Gb cost outweighs convenience and we are now actively looking for alternatives. Fizz, please return to old pricing - you are losing customers!

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,231 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Lexaribak ,

Sorry to hear that you are disappointed, but these increases were done by the upper management since the prices had to be adjusted with the rest of the competition.

While we do understand the issue, you can always adjust your plan to lower it`s overall costs and also share your referral code to other people that might want to join Fizz, thus allowing you to pay even less, the more you get people to sign-up with us.

More details can be found here also : https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-invite-friends-to-join-fizz

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a good one,

-Raul

Answers

• Collapse3
    Collapse3 Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Options

I think thats what happen when they become bigger...

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,793 ✭✭
    Options

Hi

I am sure Fizz did not want to raise prices. Inflation is at very high levels. Unfortunately when suppliers raise their prices, Fizz must pass them on to customers.

Let's face it, the Fizz data add-ons are cheap in comparison to other Canadian providers. The only better solution might be with local European providers. If you find a better alternative, kudos to you!

This discussion has been closed.