I want to change my data plan on my account

charlesemilelauzon
charlesemilelauzon Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in My Mobile

I want to change my data plan on my account. The only option I have is adding 2gb of LTE data for 20$. I can clearly see in the 'Our plans' sections that I could have 8gb of data for 35$ (Quebec only+ no voicemail) but I have no way of contacting someone to change my plan. I don't want to change phone number or have to order a new SIM card when I can see I could easily upgrade it. I don't want a free update by any means, I can pay for it. (31$+tx --› 35$+tx) without having to change numbers or buy a new 15$ SIM card.

Please help me

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,373 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @charlesemilelauzon ,

From what I see on your Fizz account you managed to update your plan, and it should take effect at the start of your next payment cycle.

To adjust a plan go to My plans - Manage - Adjust plan, and be sure that you try the operation when there are more than 108 hours left from your cycle, else the options won`t appear since the plans are put in a frozen status so no changes can be made to them.

More details can be found here also : https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan

Have a good one,

-Raul

Answers

• Ihssan
    Ihssan Posts: 280 ✭✭

Go to your account click on plans then manage plan change/adjust plan.

Your dont to contact anyone.

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan

• RobC
    RobC Posts: 25 ✭✭

The only other thing I would highlight (and it is mentioned on the link that the other commenter posted) is that when you adjust your plan it will take effect at the start of your next payment cycle. and it needs to be done a minimum of 4.5 days before the end of the current period. If you need more data in the current month your options are to buy the add-on (e.g. 2GB for 20$) or to make a post with your referral ID in the Data Gifting part of the forum.

This discussion has been closed.