I just cancelled an order because I could not enter the referal code...

brouleau21
brouleau21 Posts: 176 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in About my account

Hello there,

I am trying to order a phone, add a plan and a SIM card. I was VERY attentive all along the process to enter my referal code and I saw NO place where to add the code. So I cancelled my order in the hope that I missed something...

I went all the way through because I saw somewhere refering to the summary page to fill in the code, there was no field for that... anywhere.

Also I am in the Messenger for now about 24 hours... and still waiting for anyone or anything to answer my request for information... :-/

Thanks

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,785 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello brouleau21  ,

Thank you for being part of the Fizz community!

First of all, you have my apologies for the delay in replying to you. Currently he are facing a high number of interactions. However we do our best to reply to everyone as fast as possible.

As for your questions, note that the referral field is visible at the summary step of the order only in case it is the first plan from the account. If you already have a plan in that account, not important if you used a referral bonus when you activated that one or not, the field won't be visible anymore.
    You can find more information about the referral bonus from this FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-kind-of-rewards-do-i-earn-for-inviting-friends

I am counting on your understanding and I wish you a great day,
    -Georgian

Answers

• Collapse3
    Collapse3 Posts: 54 ✭✭

Contact the chat and tell them that you tried 2,3 time and it did not work.

So you assume that u would be able to do it with the chat customer service. They will make "an exception" as a gift of welcome ;)

• Mataze
    Mataze Posts: 2,066 ✭✭

Hi @brouleau21 ,

Here’s how to subscribe :

It has to be your first time member with Fizz otherwise, it won’t work and will be impossible to enter de referral code. 

For mobiles plan :

1- Ask and request your SIM card

(available online, or in store)

2- Follow the steps here to create your own plan

3- When you reach the Order summaryenter the referral code and click on the green arrow to confirm

See image below

This is the only try that you have. If you create your plan without the referral code and press the confirm button, it will not be possible to come back 

Source : https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-invite-friends-to-join-fizz

This discussion has been closed.