ive been losing internet connection the past 3 days, for about an hour each day.
is there something going on in my area?
modem is on, all the lights are on, but yet I’ve been losing my internet connection.
Hello @Constantinos ,
Sorry to hear about the situation encountered!
At the moment it appears that there is a general maintenance on the network grid in your area as we apologize for the inconvenience.
Try to reboot the modem every few hours ( the longer the interval the better ) , to check if the issue has been remedied as our team is working as hard as possible to finish the maintenance.
Thank you for your understanding.
Have a good one,
Are you in WiFi?
If yes :
If no :
Appreciate your quick reply.
I am on wifi, and already tried all those steps as I’ve been on that troubleshooting link but still having issues the past 3 days. It disconnects and then connects in about an hour
i have a feeling there’s some kind of issue in my area, and was wondering if someone can look into this for me??
If you already try everything, you should contact the support in order to have checked your cable signal, it can be done remotelly
You can chat in direct
• Sign into your account
• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
• Choose the option 💬 chat
• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.
Other means of contact
• Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814
• By private message on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca
• By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/