Terrible customer experience

philippe C. 54783
philippe C. 54783 Posts: 12 ✭✭
edited August 2022 in Welcome and join

Is it normal to have to wait 3 hours in the chat queue, just to be hung up on?

Is it normal that the customer service rep told me that she would open a ticket for my technical issue, but still didnt 2 hours later?

Is it normal that I can't pay for extra DATA , because the website is too terrible?

Is it normal that the URL link on the fizz page to write a complain is broken?

Is it normal that I can't add a new credit card, because, once again, the website was clearly coded by inexperienced devs that did very little to no testing?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,804 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @philippe C. 54783 ,

We are sorry to hear that you have been having issues with the website and that you were not able to purchase extra Data.

A ticket was raised to our technical team, and we also escalated the case further to our higher-ups so they can check further what`s wrong.

You will be reached back via e-mail later in 24/48 hours as we once again apologize for the inconvenience.

Regarding the chat being not working or sometimes being closed too soon, our colleagues are indeed facing quite many contacts in the recent period.

Your patience is greatly appreciated in such cases.

Thank you kindly for your understanding.

Have a good day,

-Raul

Answers

• philippe C. 54783
    edited December 2022

10char10char10char

• philippe C. 54783
    edited August 2022

I've found over 10 broken paths in ur application. And I've been testing it for like 10 minutes. Its really bad. You need help. Get help.

I can send you my CV if you want, clearly you need help from experienced web devs.

• philippe C. 54783

Bump. 10char10char

• philippe C. 54783

Bump. 24 hours later still no answer? TBH not suprised considering fizz's customer service

• philippe C. 54783

The chat feature does not even work half the time. You can sometimes get in touch with someone, but if it goes on for too long the chat feature bugs and you can still hear the notifications , but you can't actually see the chat.

It's really infuriating to have to deal with this shitty website.

• Olic
    Olic Posts: 819 ✭✭

It seems clear that Fizz has had several technical issues in the past few days. Several customers had to turn to customer service, which was visibly overwhelmed.

Fizz is an economical service, generally it's going very well and the value is there for the customers. It's based on the Videotron network, which is generally doing well. We have a service on a "premium" network at a reduced price. But there are more difficult times and that's when we see that their administrative and support structures are less efficient than Videotron's.

That's why we pay less.

• philippe C. 54783

Agreed. But this website is in such bad state its hilarious. I understand about customer service being bad, but this website is worse than the first website I ever created for a school project. Its bonkers.

• philippe C. 54783

Anyone else deal with this? They ask me if they can help me with something else, I say YES, than 1 minute after they disconnect automatically. 1 MINUTE ??? now i have to wait 3 +++ hours again just for a custommer rep that won't do the job properly

• Vasiok
    Vasiok Posts: 1,337 ✭✭

I really hope that someone will take in charge your issue and of course will look into the points you pointed out.