Problems submitting additional information for a ticket

Jacques_Assert
Jacques_Assert Posts: 153 ✭✭
edited August 2022 in About my account

I've had a ticket open with an issue that started in April.

Ticket #172729 for any Whizz who cares. No, it's not attached to this account.

I've been told to reply to ticket@fizz.ca to submit additional information but the information is not being received. (silently lost).

As an alternative, the chat rep told me to submit it via Settings | Contact Forms which only offers 'Submit a complaint' as an option.

So I tried to 'Submit a complaint' with the additional information, but Send is unresponsive. Of course, Chat reports 'All our reps are currently busy with other members.'

Q: Any opinions on the best way to submit additional ticket information?

Q: Any surprise limits on what is submitted (i.e. no embedded images)?

Q: Any way to see whether a reply to a ticket (or contact form submission) is recorded?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,808 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @Jacques_Assert ,

Sorry to hear about the situation encountered!

It would be best, in this case, to reach us on Live chat on any of the supposed accounts to try to remedy the issues.

Regarding your questions :

1 - try using another browser ( fresh new installed ones, or use Incognito mode and other devices also ) to eliminate the possibility of this being a browser issue.

2 - there is a limit of up to 5 MB for a picture that you wish to send / file

3 - for this question, it`s better to just reach us on Live chat to exactly confirm if the replies were sent from us or from your side to us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a good one,

-Raul

This discussion has been closed.