is it possible to reschedule the installation date earlier?

Options
Big_Mike666
Big_Mike666 Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited August 2022 in Internet

Hello, I am moving to my new place this weekend, but the earliest date available is next Tuesday, I chose self-installation. I am not sure how it works, if I am correct, the engineer just came to home new place and deliver the modem? if so, is it possible to squeeze me in this weekend?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,209 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Big_Mike666 ,

Technically speaking you can try to reschedule the appointment from time to time to see if our system will show an earlier date, since some clients might decide to cancel their moving orders or subscriptions.

More details can be found here : https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address

Verifying your account I could see that you did manage to reschedule for today, so please wait for the technician`s visit as he will be the one that delivers the modem and check if the connection can be set-up at your home.

Have a good one,

-Raul :)

Answers

• Olic
    Olic Posts: 819 ✭✭
    Options

No, unfortunately, that's not possible. The technician who will come must check the conformity of the connection that your modem will use. This is essential to ensure that you have a good signal, and therefore, a good service.

This discussion has been closed.