New SIM card

pritha
pritha Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited August 2022 in My Mobile

Hi, I just got the new SIM card with the VoLTE and I activated it and the old one got deactivated. I inserted it and it’s not working. I shut my phone off and it’s connected to the FIZZ network and yet I still have no service. Nothing is working, the LTE nor calls or texts.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,373 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @pritha ,

Sorry to hear about the situation encountered.

I observed that you have a ticket opened to address the issue, and our team asked you to reach us back on Live chat to share with them the new activation code to retry the Sim change operation.

Regarding everyone else having the same issue, please do reach us on Live chat to follow each case in particular further, as we deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a good day,

-Raul

Answers

• Eauclaire98
    Eauclaire98 Posts: 1 ✭✭

I’m afraid to have the same problem when I will change. Is it the new SIM card that Fizz asked us to order?

Is anyone have the same problem?

• pritha
    pritha Posts: 3 ✭✭

Yes, it's the free one they asked us to order.

• JimmyHung
    JimmyHung Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have same problem , my phone can't call or text , what we can do now ?

• Sabrina_19
    Sabrina_19 Posts: 1 ✭✭

I have the same problem!

• Eazi_Ezra
    Eazi_Ezra Posts: 1 ✭✭

i have the same problem

• Karine L. #3996
    Karine L. #3996 Posts: 2 ✭✭

same here: nothing is working if I leave the house🤬

• Jérémi D. #80
    Jérémi D. #80 Posts: 4 ✭✭

Same problem here, now both my SIM cards (old and new) dont work.... I constantly get a pop up saying "SIM card not authorized for voice". When going into my fizz account to confirm my activation code it says : "Impossible to save your selection. Please submit a new order"

• rayalon
    rayalon Posts: 2 ✭✭

same problem.

• rayalon
    rayalon Posts: 2 ✭✭

Please help us solve this problem, FIZZ! We are paying for service, but do not have any service.

• Pascal G. #8087
    Pascal G. #8087 Posts: 2 ✭✭

They said it takes 2 hours… but, nothing works after this time…

• appleton69
    appleton69 Posts: 2 ✭✭

Can i have assistance of fizz represantative to solve a probleme with my new sim card please ??? this service is a joke

• Tarek K. #11712
    Tarek K. #11712 Posts: 1 ✭✭

I have the same problem the service is shit i have a lot of problem in my life todays because the shitty sims dont work

• ul16
    ul16 Posts: 7 ✭✭

28 aout pas encore réglé !!!!!!!« Impossible d’enregistrer votre sélection. S’il vous plaît soumettre une nouvelle commande »

• Olic
    Olic Posts: 822 ✭✭

The forum here is not monitored in real time by Fizz. If you need urgent help, contact them by :

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues , at the bottom, there is a green bubble with a question mark, you can chat with support.

You can also use :

Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814

Otherwise, the advantage here is to exchange solutions, when it is possible to do without official support! Like going back to the original email to order a new SIM, which allows you to reactivate the old one...

That said, in this specific case, I believe that the best is really to go through a assistance session with Fizz.

This discussion has been closed.