No Mobile network while roaming in India

Bikram
Bikram Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited August 2022 in My Mobile

Hi! I have had a fizz number since 2020; every time I travel to India with the Travel addon activated and funds in the Fizz wallet, unfortunately, there is no network on the Fizz sim even though there is network in transiting countries like Doha. My online purpose with the Fizz sim while in India is only to receive the incoming text message as OTP for authentication and other important messages. Any help to resolve this issue is highly appreciated. Also, to ask fellow Indians or anyone traveled to India with Fizz sim did you faced a similar issue? or if the fizz sim registers to a particular network.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,376 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @Bikram ,

Sorry to hear about the situation encountered!

As our friend mentioned above, be sure first that your phone has specific compatibilities with the roaming networks in India, and that you try to connect to : Vodafone Idea or BSNL as your network carriers.

If the issue persists, do reach us on Live chat following these details : https://fizz.ca/en/support so my colleagues can check further on their side if anything is wrong.

Have a good one,

-Raul :)

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,691 ✭✭

Hi @Bikram

Is your phone comaptible with the local network? I know that India has a very specific network, and companies makes phone specific for it

This discussion has been closed.