Want to come back to Fizz

Options
escristian
escristian Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited August 2022 in My Mobile

Hey, I did the mistake of taking another companies cell plan. I would like to come back to Fizz but can't seem to find a way to contact someone about having something comparable to my current plan.

Can someone from Fizz contact me?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,321 admin
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello escristian,

Thank you for considering switching back to Fizz!

If you still have physically a SIM Fizz, you can use it to submit a transfer order from your Fizz account.

The steps will be: My plans -> Activate my SIM -> Add the activation code of your Fizz SIM -> Select Transfer a number and there you will add the number you want to transfer, from what provider you transfer. You will also need the account number from them or the IMEI of the phone you use with them. You can find the IMEI if you dial *#06# on your phone to get your 15-digit IMEI number.

After you send the request, you will receive in the next minutes a confirmation SMS in the SIM from them, so make sure you keep it in your phone. After you reply with YES, the transfer will start.

You can find more information about the transfer in this FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/activation-how-do-i-transfer-my-current-phone-number-to-fizz

I wish you a great day,

-Georgian

Answers

This discussion has been closed.