Sims card activation problem

Simcardactivation
Simcardactivation Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited August 2022 in My Mobile

I’m trying to activate my sims card but when I select the plan I want to use a red message pops up saying that there is a problem and to resubmit my order. I’m using a private browser and the problem is still there.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,802 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Simcardactivation,
    Thank you for posting on the Community Hub,
    I have verified your account and I can see that you did not want a new SIM activation, you requested a SIM card swap.
    The SIM card swap is available only to the customer service and that is why you encountered an error.
    Everything seems to be in order now.
    You can see this information here, on this FAQ, point 5: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/found-mobile
    Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a good one!
    -Eugen

Answers

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭

Your best bet is to contact Customer Service.

Fizz Customer service agents are only available online. Here we are all end users like you.

• Sign into your account
    • Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
    • Go to bottom of page and Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
    • Choose the option 💬 chat
    • If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

PS: For me the only combination that works for CHAT, is Firefox, in a private window, and only when in the French language..

Other means of contact

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,641 ✭✭

Hi

For some problem whit Fizz it might help clearing cache, deleting cookies or for Apple user go to safari and clear history and website data.

You can try using another browser such as Firefox or internet explorer or a private browser

This discussion has been closed.