40$ rebate

Options
sarahschma
sarahschma Posts: 12 ✭✭
edited August 2022 in My Mobile

i applied the 40$ rebate when i signed up for internet and now in the service agreement it shows 13$. or will they issue me a new service agreement.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,191 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello sarahschma ,

I am sorry to hear about this.
    I can see a ticket was escalated to verify what happened.
    You can see the progress from My settings > my tickets.
    As soon as we have any updates we will contact you right away via e-mail.

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Sarah

Here you talk to users like you

contact Fizz customer service to know your answer by opening this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-make-sure-my-mobile-service-working-properly and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, then click on it to start your chat session with Fizz customer service.

You can also do it on Facebook: https://facebook.com/fizzca

-By private message on Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca

-Whatsapp : (438) 393-5814

Chatting is the only fast and efficient method because you interact directly with customer service

• sarahschma
    edited August 2022
    Options

@Fling i know how the forum and support works. I asked my questions to the forum to see if someone knew 😂 you just copy paste the same thing on every thread. Reported you for spam

• J_L_79471_ref_F77OI
    J_L_79471_ref_F77OI Posts: 129 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Sarah,

I would look in: /my settings/referal bonuses to see if part of the $40 was already applied and if the $13 is the balance to be applied next time.

If it is so, look in /my settings/transaction history, you could see the next bill if it's due in a few days.

(My referal was also $40, my plan was $27, on my 3rd month Fizz applied the premium, and the balance of $13 was applied to my 4th month).

If it's not the case for you, the only option is to do what Fling wrote. Contact the support by chat, they can see what's in your account and investigate.

• sarahschma
    Options

Thanks i was

• Fling
    Options

@sarahschma

The referral bonus not been at $40 in at least the last 5 or 6 months so the rebate you are talking about is not that.

You are not talking about referral bonus but a rebate $40 applied when you signed up

I suggests to follow what @J_L_79471_ref_F77OI told you to do to have your answer quickly and he said that

" If it's not the case for you, the only option is to do what Fling wrote. Contact the support by chat, they can see what's in your account and investigate. "

Have a Nice day

• Fling
    Options

And you will not see your rebate in your service agreement but in your invoice .

You can see that in my account-> plans -> history

• sarahschma
    Options

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.