Can i recover my accompt pay late

Options

I was supose to give my paiment 29/07/22 from a warning of fizz because i am late paiment from the last month it is to late to recover my accompt

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,193 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Lucky_Bastard888,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    I can see that your plan is unsuspended since June 29th.
    If the plan stays unsuspended for over 60 days the number will be lost.
    I can see that at the moment our system started the automatic unsubscription process. 
    Please try to trigger the manual payment as our members suggested. 
    If you encounter any difficulties you can reach our support team at any time. 

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,787 ✭✭
    Options

Hi

With Fizz, you pay for your plan each month via automatic pre-authorized payments planned 72 hours before the end of your payment cycle.

Example. Your payment cycle ends on the 5th of every month. The automatic payment of your plan therefore takes place on the 2nd of the month, and your new cycle starts on the 6th.

If a payment fails, you’ll receive automatic reminders that will tell you what you need to do along with the deadline that applies, to pay for your plan yourself to avoid it from being suspended or even cancelled.

An email and a text will be sent to you to notify you of the payment failure. From that moment, you have until the end of your current payment cycle, so 72 hours from the time the payment attempt failed, to proceed with the payment of your plan to avoid it being suspended, and eventually cancelled.

If you catch up on your payment in time.  

If you make your payment within the 72 hours (the specific date and time of that deadline will be specified in your account, as well as in the communications that will be sent to you), there is no impact or consequence: your services will remain activated. 

If you don’t catch up on your payment within that 72-hour window.  

If you fail to catch up on your payment in time, your plan will be suspended. You won’t be able to use your services until a payment is made to reactivate them. 

If a payment fails for more than one plan.  

If you have several plans for which the payment failed, you’ll receive automatic reminders for each of them. Each reminder will tell you what you need to do along with the deadline that applies, to pay for each plan to avoid having one suspended and eventually cancelled.

The steps to catch up and pay for your plan are the same whether your plan is at risk of being suspended or already suspended:

1. Log into your account on fizz.ca
    2. Once connected, you should see a pop-up with your plan, explaining what you must do, and by when.  *If you don’t see a pop-up, select the plan in question to see that same info.  
    3. Click on button “Proceed to payment” and follow the on-screen steps. You can pay with the same payment method or add a new one.

source - https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    Options

Hi @Lucky_Bastard888

When your plan is suspended, you have one payment cycle (so one month) to make your payment. The deadline will be indicated in your account, as well as in the communications that will be sent to you to this effect.

Once your payment is received within the required delay, we’ll work to reactivate your services, and you’ll receive an email confirmation as soon as everything is ready:

• For a mobile or internet plan, expect at most a two-hour delay.

Pay attention to the new date of your payment cycle mentioned in your confirmation email.

Since your plan will have been suspended for a bit, your payment cycle will shift.

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    Options

Hi

If your service is already suspended, then you will need to go on your account and click on the «Make my monthly payment » button.

Once you have made your payment, service will be restored within a few hours. In the meantime, you can try restarting your device.

If there is any problem, you can contact Fizz customer service by opening this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, then click on it to start your chat session with Fizz customer service.

You can also do it on Facebook: https://facebook.com/fizzca

-By private message on Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca

-Whatsapp : (438) 393-5814

• Sophielin8
    Sophielin8 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

Fizz works per payment cycle, you will be charged 72 hours in advance, if the payment doesnt go through, your account will be suspended. You can tr a different card and once the payment foes through your new payment cycle will begin! Contact fizz support if you need extra help, theyre very good at their job. Best of luck!