Internet Service

Options
Jewe
Jewe Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited July 2022 in Internet

Hi,

don't have access to the internet since 8am and no posts about outages or when it might get restored is anywhere to be found!!! Am in Quebec city (Beauport) area.

Can anyone give me an update please?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,102 admin
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Jewe,

I am sorry for the situation encountered.
    I have verified in my tools and I see your modem is online, however, some of the signals are out of parameters.
    In order for us to help you further, as our community members suggested, please contact us in private. Here you can find the ways to contact us: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Thank you for your kind understanding and patience.
    Have a great day!
    -Adelina

Answers

• Alina M.
    Alina M. Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

I have also no internet. I contacted support and they confirmed an outage, they don't know when it will be solved.

• Alix2
    Alix2 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Yes I also have the same problem

• No information about outage
    • No internet, first 2 lights are green, then one off, then 3 green and the rest are off
    • I contacted support 2 hours ago on messenger, was asked about email about an hour ago and I've been litterally ghosted since... WTH
    • I also contacted support through their own chat on my laptop, at the same time as messenger, and I was going up and down the queue (how can I go back 10 spots in the queue is beyond me) and now its stuck on 'You are being transferred'.

This is, hands down, the worst customer service I have received lol.

• Doomdrou
    Doomdrou Posts: 725 ✭✭
    Options

Your situation must be resolved by now. There was an act of sabotage against Quebec City's Videotron network...