No phone calls sent or received all day

Lydia J. #1470
Lydia J. #1470 Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited August 2022 in My Mobile

My phone has not been working since this morning. I cannot receive calls nor can I make phone calls. I see that other people are having the same issue. I live in Montreal. My daughter had added travel add ons on my plan when we travelled to the US. We came back on Monday. My phone was working perfectly until yesterday for some reason today I'm having issues with phone calls. My plan is paid, I restarted my phone multiple times. Removed the SIM card and tried it in another phone, but same problem. Phone calls weren't working. I updated my phone as well. Nothing seems to work.

Every time I call it says my plan does not allow this call and to buy an add on. And when someone calls it also says that it's as if this number is no longer active. I receive a text message every time I call or someone tries to call me that says:

Action required: Your current plan did not allow you to complete this call. Please buy an Add-On  https://fizz.ca/s/15/en/623655/

I am very disappointed that this is happening. I am not able to contact people due to this. Please find a way to fix this asap because no one can reach me if i don't receive calls and I can't reach anyone either. This is very very disappointing.

Best Answer

This discussion has been closed.