there is no internet after moving to my new home, please check and resolve the issue!

Options
Pejman
Pejman Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited July 2022 in Internet

I requested to move my internet and this morning the technician came. He told me the internet will be installed in a few however but after 12 hours, there is no internet, and it is so hard to connect to customer service to resolve my problem. Please let me know how to fix this frustrating issue?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,510 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Pejman,
    I am sorry for the situation encountered,
    I will perform a remote manipulation from my end, to reactivate your plan at the new address.
    If you have your modem plugged in, in about 5 minutes you should be able to use the internet.
    If it doesn't work in about 5 to 10 minutes, you should manually restart your modem by following these steps:
    To restart your modem, you just have to unplug the power cord from the modem's back, wait for 30 seconds then plug it back in.
    Here you can see the steps to restart: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/my-wi-fi-network-cutting-how-do-i-fix-it
    If you still are not able to use your internet, I kindly advised you to contact us in private for further verifications.
    Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a great day!
    -Eugen

Answers

This discussion has been closed.