The "unsubscribe" tab has been removed from my account

Options
Damien A. #27978
Damien A. #27978 Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited July 2022 in My Mobile

I unsubscribed last month and got back on fizz immediately after, to give fizz one last chance. This month has been disappointing again so I want to cancel. Lo and behold! I'll have one last hurdle trying to cancel the services... there is no unsubscribe option on my account anymore. I'm waiting in line to chat with someone and my number keeps going up and down, it's extremely infuriating. I want to unsubscribe now and not be charged for the next period.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,231 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Damien A. #27978,
    I am sorry for the situation encountered,
    I verified your account and I can see that you were able to contact us and the situation was addressed. 
    The issue was particular to your account and we had to send it to our technical team to investigate. In the meantime, it got solved and you received an email from us in this regard.
    Your line was deactivated and you will not be charged. 
    Here you can see more details: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/unsubscribe

Regarding the chat issue encountered, at the time of contact, there were a lot of clients trying to reach us and we tried our best to give an answer to everyone. 
    We sincerely apologize for this situation!
    I wish you a great day!
    -Eugen

Answers

• Damien A. #27978
    Options

I was at 85 in queue, it now went UP and I am at 162... how can a system be so busted?

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Options

@Damien A. #27978

Hi Damien,

the virtual queue is random in the sense that you can move from 72nd position to 6th position in a few moments since when an intervention ends, so that a counsellor becomes available, the number assigned to you in the queue drops drastically. Some interventions, depending on the situation, or the problem itself, are longer. While others are very short and it is precisely at this moment that this one decreases and allows you to finally access the chat...

• Damien A. #27978
    Options

I get it, but it should never go UP. I'm now sitting at 215... how is that possible?

• Greg
    Greg Posts: 34 ✭✭
    Options

Good to know it's resolved

This discussion has been closed.